Is there a perfect swimsuit out there for you?
• Diagonal stripes (see photo) will always flatter a fuller body, especially in the mid section
• Sparkles and lots of shine will make you appear larger
• Make sure the seat is not baggy. If this is a problem for you all the time then seek an alterations person that knows how to work with stretch fabric.
• Do not buy a suit too tight thinking it will stretch a size. You will end up with welts on your body from the tight elastic.
• Bend over, jump, sit in the suit. Every type of movement you do at the beach or pool you should try in the dressing room to make sure nothing pops out.
• Watch out for sagging tops, just as bad as saggy bras. Make sure you find a suit with good support for the “ladies”.
• Don’t forget the cover up when shopping. It would be a shame to kill your swimsuit look with a tattered t- shirt.