Just when you thought you had your muffin top under control, I hope you are wearing TC Shapewear to help with your torso troubles!
I was recently watching a Today Show segment on “cankles”. The new body part obsession. It seems women are turning to their plastic surgeons to correct this problem. YIKES, Ouch. Is the surgery/recovery worse than the cankles?
So what can you do to disguise and minimize without surgery?
Here are my tips to a sexier leg line now that Summer sandals are on the way
- Ankle pants and leggings draw attention to this area
- Delicate ankle straps and bootie shoes can often emphasize a cankle. A bit of a pointed toe shoe is best to give a long leg line
- Avoid ankle bracelets. NO-NO, might as well wear an arrow pointing to your ankle
- Strippy/strappy shoes look out of balance, stick to a more substantial shoe
- Dark tights a great camouflage trick, patterned tights add bulk so avoid
- Try a tanning spray (see below). Troubling body parts always look better with a tan!