Tis the time of year to pull out those whites. I love wearing white though ivory is better for me. I am cautious when I wear white because it is a stain magnet. I find Oxy Clean and Soil U Love works well when dealing with stains on washable items.
Some updated ways to look cool and crisp in white:
- Add darker neutral accessories when wearing all white to break it up. Try chocolate brown or tan, nice alternative to black
- Gold and white for evening is stunning
- Please! no ‘white- white’ shoes/pumps… Modern look would be a nude pump or sandal
- If you are wearing a very bright, colorful top try white pants on the bottom. I find amazing well cut pants for clients that would never wear white on the bottom
- Keep dresses at knee length. Long white dresses get a little to bridal looking, even the casual ones
- NEVER, ever wear white or any hue of it to a wedding. That rule stands firm.
- A white blouse is a FAB add to any summer wardrobe
- A white pant suit always looks very chic. Depending on fabrication it may be a splendid replacement for a cocktail dress
- A white cardigan should be a summer staple to throw on over tops and dresses